Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Légère Reeds Ltd.
Full-time | Toronto, ON
Are you up for the challenge of using your exceptional digital marketing knowledge and demonstrated skills to drive global sales for a hidden gem of a Canadian company with a global presence?
Can you create social marketing content that’s engaging, entertaining, and builds followers?
Do you have an aptitude for developing strong connections to customers and partners?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you for this unique opportunity.
As a key member of a small, specialised team, you will help drive the sales and marketing programs of Légère Reeds Ltd., a leading Canadian music accessory company. You will have an opportunity to learn, grow, and have fun while making a big impact in an industry filled with passionate and creative people.
With guidance from the Director Business Development and the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for the execution of key online and offline marketing strategies. Additionally, you will provide direct support toward global sales efforts, including researching new opportunities, developing partnerships, and fostering strong relationships with distributors, dealers, artists, and players.
Légère Reeds customers and partners are found in almost every corner of the planet, so adaptability, creativity, and diligence are key to succeeding in this position.
· Lead and assist in executing the brand’s global marketing program
· Grow social media base and increase engagement
· Plan, develop, and create fresh content for newsletters, social media, and more
· Coordinate the production of print and digital advertising, including writing briefs, engaging and working with designers and agencies
· Support in the management of key external relationships, including artists, distributors, dealers, and other partners
· Help plan and run tradeshows, music clinics, and other events
· Assist in the research and development of new business projects
· Provide general administrative support to the Sales and Marketing team
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant work experience
· Sound understanding digital marketing principles and practices, including social media (particularly Facebook and Instagram), Google AdWords, email marketing, and Google Analytics
· Experience in curating and creating content, ideally with some exposure to video marketing
· Strong ability to measure, analyse, and report on results
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong team player
Non-essentials that would make a good candidate great
· A passion for music, particularly a love for sax, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, jazz or orchestral music
· Fluency in a second language
Founded in 1998, Légère Reeds is a Canadian company producing the world’s finest synthetic reeds for woodwind instruments. From the jazz bars of New Orleans to the stages of the Berlin and Vienna Philharmonic Orchestras, you’ll find Légère reeds being played by the world’s most renowned musicians.
All our products are manufactured in Barrie, Ontario. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator position is based in our Toronto office.
· 703 Bloor St W, Toronto M6G 1L5
· Some North American travel may be required
What’s on offer
· Competitive salary with health benefits
· Full-time position with opportunities for growth in an innovative, supportive company
Please provide your basic information, résumé, and cover letter (optional). Only potential candidates will be contacted. Closing date July 5th, 2017.